Welcome to Envision Imaging of north Fort Worth (Keller), Texas
At Envision Imaging of North Fort Worth our team of radiologists and healthcare professionals specialize in state-of-the art imaging and provide the highest quality patient care in the marketplace. We provide diagnostically superior images, short scan times, fast appointments, and outstanding guest comfort. We excel in both quality of care as well as superb hospitality and patient experience. We pride ourselves on enhancing the quality of your health and your life through our exceptional services and education.
Envision Imaging of NFW (Keller) is revolutionizing imaging with the foundation of efficiency and consistency. Our promise to our community is unmistakable quality and spectacular service. Once you try us we think you'll agree that Envision Imaging of North Fort Worth (Keller) has "raised the bar" of service and quality.
NFW’s mission is to provide "customer delight" for its patients, to support our referring physicians in a way that enhances the efficiency of their medical practices and to remain a cut above anything else available in the area. The NFW team is a group that has joined together, combining their professional expertise in medical diagnostic imaging, to meet the unique healthcare needs of this community. We have hand-picked a staff possessing over 80 years in the industry. From scheduling your appointment through reporting results, our goal is to exceed physician and patient needs.
When you choose Envision Imaging of North Fort Worth, you will enjoy:
- Speaking directly with a professional (not a machine) when you call the center.
- The flexibility of same day, early and late day appointment scheduling.
- Excellent customer services.
- A warm and welcoming environment as you walk through the door.
- Having professionals care about you as a whole person, being attuned to your specific needs, exceeding your expectations, and helping to find the medical answers you need.
- Complimentary refreshments & WiFi service.
Why Envision Imaging of North Fort Worth
Experience the Envision Imaging Difference.
In a time of fast-paced, impersonal medical services, Envision Imaging of North Fort Worth (Keller) has committed to making sure that your imaging experience is as warm and enjoyable as possible. We have revolutionized diagnostic imaging, raising the bar on what you can expect from your imaging provider...
We work together with you to ensure that:
- Insurance coordination is completed accurately.
- Your appointment is as convenient as possible (scheduling and timing).
- You have a memorable, special guest experience.
- You have the tools and resource you need to live a full and healthy life on an ongoing basis.
- Patients are treated with the utmost respect.
- We are committed to being timely, friendly, and helpful.
- Our services are in elegant, light-filled, comfortable offices.
- We cater to your needs with compassion and promise to make your imaging experience pleasant and accurate.
Envision Imaging of North Fort Worth (Keller) offers the highest quality MRI Scans, CAT Scans and other medical services in the marketplace. We not only provide the very best in imaging services, but also strive to enhance the health and quality of life of our patients through our varied services and educational information. We invite you to visit us to experience our hospitality and expertise, and to see for yourself why we are the market leaders in quality of care and patient satisfaction!
Envision Imaging of North Fort Worth
Envision Imaging of North Fort Worth
10840 Texas Health Trail
Fort Worth, TX 76244
Phone: (817) 741-0008
Fax: (817) 741-3908
To schedule an appointment
To schedule your appointment at Envision Imaging, please call the center directly at (817) 741-0008
Mon-Fri: 7:00am-9:00pm., and Saturdays from 8:00am-12:00pm.
Map and Directions
To save you time when you arrive for your appointment, we provide many of our required forms online. This allows you to complete these at your convenience, before arriving for your appointment.
If you would like to save time during your exam, please print and fill out the forms corresponding to your exam and bring them with you to your appointment.MRI Required Forms
- MRI Scans – High Field (1.5T)
- MRI Short Bore Scans – High Field (1.5T)
- MRA Scan (MR Angiography)
- MRCP Scans
- CAT Scan
- CT Angiography
- CT Urography
- Ultrasound Scan / Sonogram
Insurance Information and Online Bill Pay
Envision Imaging is an in-network, preferred provider for most major health plans, as well as many other health plans. As a service to our patients, we are happy to verify your benefits prior to your appointment. Please feel free to contact us at 817-741-0008 with your individual insurance information.
Please bring your current insurance card and a form of identification with you to your appointment.
Pay your bill online
Meet Our Team
Jodi Hoffman, R.T. (R) (M) (CT) (MR)
Director of Operations
Michael Lee, MD -
Medical School - University of Texas, Medical Branch Galveston: Galveston, TX.
Internship - Family Practice, Trinity Lutheran Hospital, Kansas City, MO.
Residency - Rochester General Hospital, Rochester, NY. Diagnostic Radiology.
Board Certification - Radiology
If you would like to share feedback about your visit to our center, we would love to hear from you. You can visit us on Facebook to share your thoughts.
We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for choosing Envision Imaging, where our guest experience exceeds your expectations.
Envision Imaging of North Fort Worth News
Announcement of the promotion of Brandon Turman as Area Marketing Director
We are excited to announce the promotion of Brandon Turman as Area Marketing Director. Brandon started with Envision back in 2008. As a Marketing Director, at our Allen location, he has helped build a strong marketing presence throughout his territory which has led to accomplishment of both center and individual sales goals.
In the News
Envision Imaging Plano is now one of the newest members of the Plano Chamber of Commerce as well as the Carrollton Chamber of Commerce. These organizations are designed to recognize, promote and better local business.
Making a Difference
- Envision Imaging is honored to have the privilege of teaming up with the Multiple Sclerosis Association of America in an ongoing partnership that helps to provide patients with affordable imaging.
- Envision Imaging is proud to support and be members of both the Tarrant County Medical Society and Dallas County Medical Society, both of which provide care to impoverished Texans.
- Envision Imaging of Frisco is excited to be newly involved with Project Access. Project Access is an organization of the Collin Fannin Medical Society, partnering with eight different hospitals to provide free, short-term care to those in Collin County who qualify as 100% below the poverty line.