Suite #180 (MRI, CT, X-ray, Ultrasound),
Suite #170 (Mammo, Bone Density, DEXA)
Colorado Springs, CO 80919
Fax: (719) 260-7750
MRI 5:30am – 9:00pm
CT 8:30am – 5:00pm
X-ray 8:30am – 4:30pm
US 8:30am – 6:00pm
Mammo / Bone Density 9:00am – 4:30pm
(X-rays on a walk-in basis)
MRI 7:00am – 12:00pm
CT 8:00am – 12:00pm
US 8:00am - 2:00pm
X-ray 8:00am - 12:00pm
(X-ray by appointment and walk-in basis)
MRI – By appointment only
Colorado Springs, CO 80923
Fax: (719) 505-7205
X-ray 8:30am – 4:30pm
Colorado Springs Imaging Centers
Colorado Springs Imaging has two locations that cover a comprehensive range of imaging services. At Colorado Springs Imaging and the Women’s Center at Colorado Springs Imaging, our qualified radiologists and healthcare professionals provide attentive care. You can find both locations on Delmonico Drive for convenient service.
Services at Our Imaging Centers in Colorado Springs
Discover the imaging services offered at each of our Colorado Springs locations:
Colorado Springs Imaging
At Colorado Springs Imaging, our staff performs general medical imaging services in a comfortable environment. The tests available at this location include:
- CT Scans
- CTA (CT Angiography)
- MR Elastography
- MRA (MR Angiography)
- MRI High Field
The Women’s Center at Colorado Springs Imaging
The Women’s Center at Colorado Springs Imaging provides diagnostic services to meet women’s unique medical needs. Our staff performs these tests at the Women’s Center:
- Mammography Services — Mammogram Screening, Diagnostic Mammograms, Screening Mammograms and 3D Mammography
- Bone Density
- DEXA (Body Composition Scan)
- Breast Ultrasounds and Biopsies
Benefits of Choosing Our Colorado Springs Imaging Centers
When you choose Colorado Springs Imaging for your diagnostic testing, you’ll benefit from these unique advantages:
- Responsive service coordination: At Colorado Springs Imaging, we understand the importance of getting fast and accurate results. We strive to deliver the quickest turnaround rate in the industry to allow your doctor to react to urgent situations as soon as possible. Our staff uses electronic medical records to their full potential by transmitting results directly to your provider.
- Convenient scheduling: We value the importance of your time. To make appointment scheduling as convenient as possible, we offer morning, afternoon and evening hours for most of our services. Our staff provides responsive scheduling with options for same-day appointment booking.
- Compassionate testing environment: Your comfort is our top priority. We understand that some patients feel intimidated when they need to receive diagnostic testing, and we want to make your experience as pleasant as possible. From our testing areas filled with natural lights to complimentary drinks, our offices promote warmth and comfort. All of our staff members take a personal approach to care and treat patients with the utmost respect.
- Latest in imaging technology: Both of our Colorado Springs locations use the latest equipment and techniques in imaging technology to ensure fast and accurate results. A board-certified radiologist will review your results to give your doctor reliable medical information.
- Personalized care: Our staff caters to your medical and emotional needs through compassionate services. We want to help you feel at ease while you receive diagnostic testing at our center. If we can do anything that would make you feel more comfortable during your appointment, we encourage you to ask us. Some of our accommodations include headphones with music and advance visits to see the MRI machine before you receive a test.
Schedule an Appointment
Allow us to give you a world-class imaging experience in a reassuring environment at one of our Colorado Springs imaging centers. If you need to receive diagnostic testing, we welcome you to call us at 719-260-6500 to make an appointment.
What to Expect When You Arrive
Not sure what happens at an appointment or want to find out more information about our services? Get an inside look at what an appointment and patient experience looks like.Discover the envision patient experience